Oily skin is a type of skin categorised by too much secretion of skin oils and sebum. Sebaceous gland needs to be blamed for this condition of the skin. It is cause of pimple trouble.
The excessive quantity of sebum secreted by sebaceous gland is in charge of making the skin slick and closing pores. It is undoubtedly difficult to manage and so is an encouragement to skin issues like skin inflammation and pimples.
The over secretion of sebum is due to many reasons like anxiety, humid climate, hereditary issues, stress and so forth. We cannot control some of the causes like genetic issues, climate but we can try to lower down the levels of oil in our skin. If these methods are natural, it can benefit us a lot without showing any side effects. So today I will be discussing natural elements that can help in curing pimples and clearing skin.
1. Neem- It is surely a standout amongst the best herbs due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. Neem controls the oil content in the skin which is the main reason behind acne, pimples and clogged pores. It has wonderful medicinal qualities and can cure skin breakouts and clears skin. Blend some neem leaves and apply this paste on the pimples to heal them. To prevent further occurrence of pimples, bath with neem water ( neem leaves boiled in the water and then thrown out).
2. Aloe Vera- This is another herb which is enriched with tons of beneficial properties for the skin and our body. Its gel-like formula has Vitamin C and beta-carotene which are highly beneficial for the skin. You must have also noticed that it is a key ingredient of most of the herbal beauty products these days. Mere application of the gel extracted out of this plant can make the skin soft and clear.
3. Honey- Honey has antioxidant properties. It can dry out the acne and pimples. This amazing substance kills the acne-causing bacteria and heals the skin. Use it in the form of a honey mask and hydrate your skin deeply. If your skin is sensitive, you need to use it carefully because it might show little burning sensation on the skin.
5. Lemon- Lemon has cell reinforcement properties. It is exceptionally advantageous for the skin because it can cleanse, clear and disinfect skin altogether. Application of lemon dries up the pimples and helps in quicker healing. Using lemon also clears the skin off the pimple marks.
6. Turmeric- Turmeric is a natural antiseptic. It has long lasting healing powers. This is an age-old beauty secret used for curing many health problems. Use this in the form of a paste. Mix it with water and apply it on the affected area. Let it remain for few minutes and wash it with water.
It is time to say goodbye to oily skin and pimples. Just follow the remedies given above. Moreover, try every item on a small part of your skin before using it properly on the skin. Oily skin needs to be treated very carefully. Hence, choose the products you use wisely. Avoid using the products with harsh chemicals. Taking care of your skin is a regular task so focus on yourself regularly.
Keep Smiling and Keep sharing Smiles!